Sunday, 12 May 2013

MUSTANG RODEO RANCH

Hiya everyone, have you all had a good weekend? Get up too much? Unfortunately, i have done nothing as i have been ill with my diabetes :( (my own fault i may add, i didnt do some injections that i should have done). I am still feeling a little ill from it but nowhere near as bad as i was yesterday! 

I wore this outfit sometime last week, i just never got round to posting it. I have no idea what i was doing that day ether! I have a memory like a fish! I am extremely forgetful, which is quite annoying sometimes but i have started carrying a little leather notebook (i got from ebay) around with me. 

So today me and Chris are off to his parents for dinner as its a sunday. The weather today is not as beautiful as these photos. Its grey and cloudy with spitting rain. So i am keeping my fingers crossed to get some photos of what i am wearing but we will have to wait and see. 









Top- Vintage (from my mum) New Look
Skirt- H&M
Denim jacket- Vintage (from my mum) New Look
Sunglasses- Religion
Bag- Market abroad
Shoes- New Look


PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG VIA BLOGLOVIN




Share:

8 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, loving the skirt. And the backdrop for the photos is lovely!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect outfit, you look so nice. I hope that you feel very good soon <3

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Your shoes are insane xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shoes and the skirt combo! The weather looks so lovely up in Scotland, it’s unfortunate it didn’t keep up!

    Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Your skirt, have a beautiful day sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a model face!!

    Please feel free to enter my Daniel Wellington giveaway (here) - you could win yourself a watch worth £200!x

    Blog | Cocochic △
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shoes!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig