Tuesday, 18 September 2012

MY FIANCE PICKED MY OUTFIT 1)

A few posts ago (2 or 3) i mentioned that i was going to get Chris to pick an outfit for me once or twice a month as a feature on my blog. So today i thought i would give it ago. He is quite good to be honest, he knows my style and hes really really good at picking out things i like. The presents he got me from New York were fantastic, you've all seen the green polka dot dress, but ive yet to show the best one. But im saving that for another time to show you all! The dress im wearing here aswell Chris bought me! :) I went to try somethng on in the shop and he sneaked away and when i came back he d bought it!

Rules-  So what the plan is for this is whatever he picks, which is everything clothes to bags and shoes i will HAVE to wear. Not a bad plan right? I can give little hints like, if i want to wear a dress or an outfit that includes heels but that is it. Like today, i really wanted to wear heels because ive been wearing alot of flats at the moment due to college and comfyness. But i have total faith in him! He really is good and i kind of just want to show him off a little :P

Today me and Chris went out for lunch to TGI's so the outfit went pretty well for the occasion. We weren't at college today as we're off on a Tuesday, Wednesday and a Thursday afternoon so its pretty easy going! Means you can work and rest which is a goos way of doing. Means we can work really hard for a day or two then have a few days off to rest or get on with any work.



















Glasses- Asos
Heels- New Look
Socks- Topshop buy here
Dress- Mela Loves London buy this brand at new look here 



Share:

20 comments

  1. I found you on the lookbook and immediately started to follow your blog. You have great style, dear. Maybe if you have time you check my. http://helena-dorothy.blogspot.com/I like your dress immediately wanted something similar. Forgive me if I make mistakes, I'm just learning English. I admire you

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has damn good style then because you look amazing. I love the socks with the wedges. Too cute.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dress :D I like that sandals <3
    Check my blog, Chance to change

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. that print is an EXACT copy of last spring's Prada print. I seriously thought it was Prada!!!

    you look adorable.

    xo

    fab.

    ReplyDelete
  5.    Nice heels =)  I follow you now on GFC!
       xx
       Tali |  www.Fetishists-Notes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, you officially have the most stylish fiance ever! love this look

    xo from Los Angeles,
    Olivia
    http://athreadforthought.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute printed dress! It looks great on you.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absoultely love the dress!
    great photos (and blog!)
    Sarah x
    sarahloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fiance has an excellent sense of style! I love the dress and the leather jacket - it gives it a lovely grunge twist. Your blog is spectacular, I love the layout and your style and pretty much everything on your blog! Definitely following <3

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your fiance actually picked that out for you? wow must say he has pretty good taste haha! my bf would just pick anything that looks sexy LOL. adorable dress! <3

    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, your fiance has some seriously good taste! You look amazing!

    HANNAH †
    [londonrose.blog.com]

    PS: be sure to enter my £100 boohoo.com voucher giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! Super wicked outfit


    Emm

    Visit my blog SPIN DIZZY FALL
    http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I love your dress! My car loving boyfriend would love me in it and if he was chossing my outfit, with that as an option I think it would win hands down!

    I'm a new blogger please come and check me out!
    http://www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that he paired socks with your heels, so cute. Good job fiance!!

    ~Ping
    http://withinthesun.blogspot.com/

    P.S Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your bag!


    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Your dress is so cute

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post :)

    check out mine,if you want
    It's about Once a Week Chic!
    Maybe follow each other if you like?

    Your Princess is in Another Castle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig