We stayed in the George Hotel and it was beautiful! It was very classy and nice. I took a few photos of when you first walked in and of the room we stayed in. Sorry this post is going to be full of photos! So heres the inside of the hotel itself.
Heres the room that we had
The bed was so comfy!
I really liked the bathroom, i have a bit of a fetish for nice bathrooms in hotels :P i know im weird!
Mini smellys! I did take them home with me...
Me and my gorgeous Fiancee!
Here are a few photos of the Maison Bleu and what i ate
I had haggis balls for starter and morrocan lamb shank with cous cous which was all amazing!




this is sooo funny but omg i stayed there when i was in edinburgh! looks like u girls are having a blast! u look fabulous by the way :D Hugs from California! xx,
ReplyDeleteThe Golden Girls
Congratulations :) And such a perfect settings as well
ReplyDeleteIt would be mine
congrats!!
ReplyDeletegreat blog too, definitely following!
from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc
ps. enter my brand new worldwide giveaway!
thank you :) i will do im following you aswell!
DeleteLoving the pics! Your dress is fab!!
ReplyDeletewww,steffysworld.com
these photos are so nice <3
ReplyDeletecongrats, the dress is lovely
ReplyDeleteTravel in Style
So pretty! We love your dress!
ReplyDeleteox from NYC!
davie+erica
LPFashionPhilosophy
really cute pics! xx
ReplyDeleteruedevogue.blogspot.com
Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!
ReplyDeleteAw congratulations! Ignore what anyone says, it's your life and your relationship, marriage is a beautiful thing! I love your shoes by the way xxx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the engagement :) and great outfit, I love your shoes <3
ReplyDeletehttp://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
Congratulations! I love the belt on your dress <3
ReplyDeleteHannah x
www.hannahlousief.com
AWWW how lovely! ah you guys must've had the best time. the hotel looks very comfortable!
ReplyDeleteWWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM
JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! (Exclusive for Indonesian-based readers)
Yay, congrats, how amazing!
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥
CONGRATULATIONS! Your dress is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletehttp://avatallulah.com
cute dress and congrats!!
ReplyDelete