Thursday, 21 June 2012

EDINBURGH PHOTOS

Here are some of the photos i took in Edinburgh, it was pretty miserable the first day and a bit rainy! But the second day was gorgeous! So we went exploring to take some photos and found this place! I would say i have definitely fallen in love with this city, its old, and busy. It has loads of individual cool cute places to eat. It has loads of vintage shops which im just in love with! Im going to save up and go for a shopping trip there :) Im so so so happy that im 15 mins from Glasgow ans just an hours train journey from Edinburgh. Im so close to the 2 top cities in Scotland which is so lucky!! I have also got some very exciting brilliant news to tell you all! But i shall wait till later to tell you ;) 









Edinburgh Castle



Check out My Photography 
Share:

9 comments

  1. edinburgh looks so lovely from these photos. i wanna go!



    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh its a beautiful city! its so old an rustic with so many awesome things :) you should visit!

      Delete
  2. Woow! So nice photo! I love it!!!
    I am your follow now!
    And I will SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty city!I want to go there someday.Excellent photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos :) Edinburgh looks like such a beautiful place! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! Wishing I could travel to places like this! :)
    I'm a new follower! :)

    http://bydetails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you everyone means so much! :) appreciate all the feedback :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog, I like your style, everything is fine!
    If you like my blog, we can follow each other)))
    хохо
    Diana
    double-ganger.blogspot.com
    twitter
    facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig