Here are some snuggly christmas jumpers & cardigans from PersunMall (as its that time of the year!), which i wouldn't mind having all of them in my wardrobe! I haven't got any christmassy clothes and jumpers/cardigans are the perfect way to get you into the mood and to show that you are ready for the months festive activities!
(a personal favourite as i have 2 bunnies!)

They are so cute and adorable. My favourite is the second one.
ReplyDeleteOooh i love the bottom left one! Christmas is great because it's perfectly acceptable to wear ugly jumpers haha. I'm really jealous that you have 2 bunnies. I can't wait until i can get one when i'm older but for now watching videos of them on youtube will have to suffice!
ReplyDelete-Kate from bleached mort
xx
I have been trying to find a perfect chunky sweater. These are so perfect. I love reading your blog, follow mine! theaveragegirlchronicles.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDelete