Saturday, 12 October 2013

SIMILAR TARTAN LITAS TO MINE

Hey guys alot of you have really loved my tartan litas recently! And just by luck from looking on ebay i seen this pair that are pretty similar! They don't do my ones anymore, so these are the only plaid pair you will be able to get.

h

Jeffrey Campbell Half Pipe 



Share:

20 comments

  1. Such a cool shoe!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are amazing shoes!

    Kirsten x

    www.cocosouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them!! I already have too pairs of Lita but I wouldn't mine buying those as well! ;)

    Check out one of my latest look wearing JC Lita Spikes!

    http://blondieanchors.com/2013/10/13/lets-rock-edgy-look/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10637851/blondie-anchors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I'd love it if you cjecke out mine and tell me what you think!

    snobpeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful! I have some boots the same style that are just plain black, these ones are so quirky!
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the classic lita <3

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are amazing! Thanks for sharing.

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so in love with tartan at the moment! These are super rad x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! that campbell is tdf!!

    Xoxo, M.
    www.skinnysavor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tartan shoes.Especially the pumps are my favorite.
    xx

    Style Of Ozoz Facebook Page
    www.styleofozoz.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig