Thursday, 26 September 2013

CHICTOPIAS HOMEPAGE

I am extremely happy because i am at the top of Chictopias homepage! I don't know if they choose which photo gets to sit there all day but i have heard they do, so i feel pretty happy that they like mine enough! :D And that fact that its there in general! Small achievement but very happy!


Share:

5 comments

  1. This is so exciting! Congrats xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. coolllllll!! congrats! ;)
    come to find me on my blog..will be a big pleasure for me..kisses.
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making the homepage! That's huge!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram/Pinterest: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig