Heya everyone. Been another sunny day! Me and Chris picked up Chris' mum from work again and were very kindly treated too some lunch again. I have no idea why Scotland has been so lucky with the weather recently. We are surely going to get an absolute pour down soon :( BUT luckily our sofa-bed arrived for the spare room, as we have invested in some studio equipment so we can make a start on getting clients. So it means i will have somewhere to take some photos, with good lighting! So hopefully ill never have to struggle with blogging again. I much prefer proper studio lights when taking photos inside because the lighting can be so poor. Plus i think it can look more professional as some light bulbs give off a sort of yellowish-tint to the photos and i personally really dont like that!
I didnt get any pictures of my lunch, but we were treated to some cakes aswell and i got a victoria sponge cage which i have photographed! It was massive! I did not realise it was that big and i couldnt finish it. It was THE BEST victoria cake i had ever eaten...
When me and Chris came back i had to drop off a parcel which had been mistaken for our address. After handing it over the elderly gentleman he said he had also gotten a few of my parcels before. The street names are the same (not going to say my address on the big wide web) except for one extra word being added so i guess there is a valid reason. We went for another walk as the weather was nice to the shops, this time to get fizzy juice and i again was treated to some treats! So im going to munch on them untill our gammon steaks defrost so we can eat dinner...
I came up with this outfit a few weeks ago and because i always day dream outfits and forget them i have a little pink book where i write outfit ideas into. I have wanted to wear this dress again for ages, so i thought today would be a good day too. Im so in love with this chunky Office shoes (they currently have 20% off ends 4th June), i love that they are a classic design of loafers and are edgy with the big platform. Plus i really love flatforms as im a shortie and it means i dont get sore feet as you do with heels. The cardigan is just to give me a little warmth in case there was a slight wind.
Dress- Max C London at TKMaxx
Cardigan- Charity Shop
Flatforms- Office (currentley have 20% off ends ends 4th june)
Handbag- Ebay buy here
Sunglasses- New York










the cake looks so yummie!
ReplyDeleteThese are such stunning photos, I love the sunglasses xo
ReplyDeletegreat pics, dude<3
ReplyDeletegreat photos :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing pics and lovely dress!!!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to olle each other?
Great pictures, love your shoes!
ReplyDeletehttp://a-warriors-diary.blogspot.ca
Nice to come across another Scottish blog :) Especially when it's an epic one!
ReplyDeletex
really want your shoes!
ReplyDeletePlease enter my first giveaway sponsored by Oasap!
Those shoes! Lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteThat Girl Named Mandy
Okay the cake is enough to make me hungry! :D
ReplyDeleteNice outfit! I love the dress!
with love, Cassandra xx
http://backtofive.blogspot.com
Your shoes are ridiculously cool! I love love love them!!
ReplyDeletewww.ahkavintage.com
Join our $150 dress giveaway!
Cute photos! I absolutely adore that dress on you, the bow is lovely!
ReplyDeletewww.dimplesdiaries.blogspot.co.uk
x
Woot! Awesome outfit! :) Love the platform shoes, really cute :)
ReplyDeletehttp://DownToStars.blogspot.com
I love your photos! They're so fun and quirky! Your outfit is so cute too!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I like your shoes
ReplyDeletexx Mounia
Really nice!!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love that dress on you! The weather is lovely again!! Hurrah, how long will it last for? I am currently typing this from my front garden, ha!
ReplyDeleteCorinne x
wow so cutie! love your shoes <3 New follower, if you want follow me back <3
ReplyDeletehttp://annluckindarkdays.blogspot.pt/
I love your shoes! They're perfectttt! :]
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check out my blog (click) and maybe we can follow each other? (: xx
Such a gorgeous outfit and really amazing photos! x
ReplyDeleteCharlotte
www.winstonandwillow.com
I can't believe you write down your outfits in a little diary - that is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteStop by!
http://thesirensdesign.blogspot.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShopTheSirens
all I can think about is cake now... ha cute dress
ReplyDeleteordaining serendipity
wow i love this outfit! its so chic and stylish!
ReplyDeletethe bag and shoes are sooo gorgeous!
x
♥ Ellen
SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
Facebook + Instagram
amazing shots!! i love your outfit <3 :D
ReplyDeletevisit and drop comment to my blog
follow me and i'll follow back ;)
-NYB
http://nybsss.blogspot.com
Really nice!! love it!!
ReplyDeleteThat cake looks yummy!
ReplyDeletehttp://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/