Thursday, 2 May 2013

BUNNIES & TIGER PRINTS

Hiya everyone! You will all be pleased to know i have a backload of outfit posts for you! I have posted this look on here before but i was un-happy with the photos i didnt look great in them at all! So it gave me another chance to wear this which i was quite happy about because i do love this outfit! I actually originally got the idea for this outfit from this photo: 

I actually wore this on monday and just as well really, as the weather today is miserable! Its very grey and theres been a little bit of rain! Not really great outfit weather! Although it is getting much better here in Scotland so im going to start making a much bigger effort with the blog. So on monday me and Chris went out to lunch, we've found a new place we love to eat at, its fancy pub-grub and the cinema (both courtesy of Chris) to see Jack the Giant slayer. I have to say it was a great film and i loved it! It was in fact my choice to see it so it will be Chris's turn next time! 










Jumper- Primark
Jacket- Topshop
Bag- Market abroad
Shoes- Dr Martens
Lipstick- Topshop buy here, Brighton Rock
Skirt- Topshop
Glasses- Religion

PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG WITH BLOGLOVIN!! 




Share:

28 comments

  1. Kind of obsessing over that skirt - it's gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god those colourful, vibrant prints on the pencil skirt is simply amazing <3
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the skirt. The print is so unique and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit :) i really like your shoes.


    www.stylemimib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your skirt! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cool skirt!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the skirt is great!

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a pretty skirt!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your skirt and boots so much! pretty hair too xo
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a bold look!

    http://thatgirlnamedmandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those boots... that skirt.. clothes envy much!

    I'm hosting a giveaway if you're interested! xo

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooh that jumper is SO cute!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i just love the print on your skirt, your blog is lovely by the ways, keep up the good work and I'll be visiting again very soon :)

    I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for my blog on here - http://stylefru.it/s63465 It will only take a second, i promise :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super slick outfit. I love the printed skirt xx

    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the print mixing! You look awesome :)


    http://DownToStars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. such funky style i love it! your vibe is fire

    much love from NYC

    http://dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love how you have styled this skirt! Nice print on it to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! I usually don't go for clashing prints but this is so beaut! And those tartan docs.. ugh ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cool outfit! Love the docs and that bag is so cute X

    http://aztecdoll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig