Sunday, 21 April 2013

WINDY DAYS

A friend is currently doing his Graded Unit (which i will also being doing soonish) and he asked if i would mind modelling for him :) I would love it if you checked out his Photography page here and like his page! He is fantastic! He does all sorts of photography so you should definitely check him out. I was looking forward to working with him because i think he has a great eye for photos but as the same time very nervous! Ive only ever really "modelled" for my blog and only in front of Chris... So here is the outcome of the shoot, i quite like them! 








Photography by Alexander Adair
Share:

9 comments

  1. You look really beautiful! I think you could definitely be a model lovely! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photos! I love your boots xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos! those boots are TO DIE FOR!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaah, you're such a beautiful girl! total young Brooke Shields <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning in these photos!
    Hayley-Eszti xx
    Www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh! Love these photos and everything your wearing x

    lovelikecinnamon.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this outfit it is amazing great job!
    xx

    ❤ Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you everyone who comments, it makes me so happy everytime i get one!. Please follow me on bloglovin & twitter! @HayleyM_G

Also have a look at all my other apps and such things would really appreciate it :) Have a good day! DO NOT ASK FOR A FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW I WILL NOT DO IT

Hayley <3

© 5ft Life | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig